My services are intended to save you the hassle of having to plan your own trip. Why waste dozens of hours on research? Instead of having to look everything up yourself by reading through a thousand blogs or guidebooks that might be outdated, I put everything together for you. You won’t need to search for what to do, or how to get to your destination, or how to book tickets for tourist attractions. I’ll provide you with all of that. In a nutshell, you can save more than 20 hours that you would otherwise have had to devote to planning your trip.
You’ll receive a PDF document including the following:
- A complete day-by-day travel itinerary to the destination of your choice. The itinerary includes suggestions of things to do & see. For custom itineraries, these will depend on your preferences and interests (you’ll have to tell me about these, of course!). The itinerary for each day will follow a logical order so you don’t miss out on any important landmarks along the way, and will take their opening hours into account.
- Guidance on how to move from point A to point B. For instance, when to take the subway for transfers within a city or how to travel between cities.
- A breakdown of all the different transport options (plane, train, bus or other) to reach your destination from your hometown, including schedules, fares and links to book your tickets (only applicable to custom itineraries).
- A map for each day, so you can easily visualize your route and where each tourist attraction is located, with a link so you can open it directly from Google Maps.
- Information on opening hours and entrance fees for every tourist attraction included in your itinerary. Whenever necessary, links to book tickets will be included.
- Recommendations of local restaurants, bars and cafés.
- Other tips to ensure you have everything under control. Some examples are what to wear to visit specific places, or what time to visit particular attractions to avoid long lines, among other things.
- Information on required visas & vaccines for each destination, when applicable.
You’ll receive a PDF document, so you can print it out and take it with you for the trip, or just check it online from any device.
I design most of the itineraries (you can read more about myself here). Whenever I get requests for destinations I don’t know well, I collaborate with other travelers and trip planners. They help me design your itinerary, or even take care of it themselves. To be eligible to design an itinerary for a specific country, they must have lived there or visited multiple times, or be an expert for another reason. You can rest assured that your itinerary will be in the hands of someone who knows the destination inside out and can advise you like a local.
No. Keep in mind that I am not a travel agency. Therefore, I am not entitled to book any tours, hotels or transport tickets under your name. I will, however, provide you with all the links you need to book everything yourself in just one click.
No, but I do include a brief description of each tourist attraction you’ll visit so you know what it is. Keep in mind that my itineraries are not guidebooks. My aim is to make all the prep work easier from a logistics perspective.
First, I invite you to request your itinerary by filling out the form on the Custom Planning page. You can also reach out by email. You’ll find the contact details here. Every piece of information will be of great value to design the perfect itinerary for you: the more information you provide the better!
I will be in touch within 24 business hours. This initial contact will help me work out all the details and answer any questions you might have.
When all is clear, you’ll receive a link for the payment. I’ll get to work as soon as I’ve received your payment, and you’ll receive your complete itinerary within two weeks (guaranteed for itineraries of up to 15 days).
I might contact you while working on your itinerary to clear up any doubts and make sure I’m on the right track.
Payment must be made in full in advance, once all the details have been sorted out.
Payment shall be made by credit card. Once all the details have been sorted out, I’ll send you a link for the credit card payment (secure payment by Stripe).
Payments are accepted in USD and EUR.
After submitting your payment, cancellations and refunds won’t be allowed.
Once you’ve booked, you’ll get access to your personal client area. Once the itinerary is ready, it will be uploaded there (in PDF format) and I will let you know so you can download it.
It’s possible to request small adjustments of the final version of your itinerary, such as switching days. Further adjustments that involve more than one working hour will incur an extra charge of $15/working hour, unless you purchase the PREMIUM plan, which includes unlimited adjustments.
Remember – the more information you provide, the easier it will be for me to design the perfect itinerary for you that you won’t need to make changes to.
Yes, you can ask me anything about the information included in the itinerary and I’ll be delighted to help. If you’d also like to ask me questions during your trip, you can purchase the PREMIUM plan.
However, keep in mind that I am not responsible for any bookings. If any of your reservations undergo changes (such as changes to the flight schedule or cancelled activities by a tour operator), you will need to take care of making the relevant amendments to your itinerary.
Sure! Once you’ve downloaded it, it will be yours forever (just save it in a safe place!). However, it will be deleted from your client area after your trip (but don’t worry – you’ll have downloaded it by then).
Meetings are online. When we agree on a date and time, I’ll send you a Google Meet invitation to join the videocall.
Each session is 1 hour long.
That’s entirely up to you! There’s no minimum requirement and we can have as many sessions as you need. Just book them as you go 🙂
Sessions are always 1 hour long and they can’t be shortened. You pay for the expert advice, not for the time 🙂
You can of course book additional sessions if you feel you need more than 1 hour.
You’ll plan your own trip yourself! The idea is that you can travel freely and independently, but applying my expert advice to improve your travel experience.
If you’d like me to plan the whole trip for you, you can request a custom itinerary instead.
Of course! We’ll find a time that works for everybody.
Unfortunately, not. I don’t know every destination in the world (although that’s in my bucket list!). I would never advise you on a destination I’m not 100% familiar with. That’s why travel consultation services are only available for destinations I can provide expert advice on (see full list here).
Other than the expert advice and feedback I’ll share with you during our meeting, the price also includes the meeting preparation. Before the session, I’ll thoroughly study your request and/or draft that you send me so we can use our time wisely during the meeting.
If you book the PREMIUM Travel Consultation you can ask me unlimited questions via email.
Still have questions?
No strings attached!